Ultimate Austin Weekend
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MANY WILL ENTER, ONE WILL WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor: International Merchandising
1. Eligibility. The “Ultimate Austin Weekend” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the State of Texas who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and any of their parents and affiliate companies and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), regardless where they reside, and household members of each such employees are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on September 5, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on September 21, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. During the Entry Period visit https://www.worldrxusa.com/UltimateAustinWeekend (the “Sweepstakes Site”) and follow the online instructions in order to obtain one (1) entry (“Entry”). Follow the online instructions on the website and complete and submit an online Entry that includes your full legal name, zip code, e-mail address and phone/mobile number. You will automatically receive one (1) Entry. There is only one (1) Sweepstakes Site to this Sweepstakes. All Entries must be received no later than September 21, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. (MT). Limit: One (1) Entry per person/email address/household during the Entry Period.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Released Parties (as defined in Section 8, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, delayed or misdirected Entries. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. Potential Winner Selection. Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner (“Potential Winner”) at random on or about September 22, 2018 from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail/email/phone in connection with the Sweepstakes and the Potential Winner must respond within forty-eight (48) hours. You must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Official Winner”) until Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified and the Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. If the Sweepstakes Site fails for any reason, any Entry during that time will be deemed a defective Entry and is void and will not be honored.
5. Verification of Potential Winner; Official Winner’s Guest Qualifications. The Potential Winner shall be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) (“Affidavit”), which must be returned and received by Sponsor within two (2) days of the receipt. The Potential Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If the Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required 2-day period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, the Potential Winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor, at its option and if time permits, may select an alternate winner by random drawing from the remaining eligible Entries.
The prize guest of the Official Winner must be a legal resident of the State of Texas who is at least 21 years old as of September 2, 2018. The Official Winner’s guest must also execute and return an Affidavit within two (2) days of receipt. Once the Official Winner’s prize guest is confirmed by Sponsor, he/she may not be substituted by the Official Winner, except in Sponsor’ sole and absolute discretion. A violation of this rule may result in immediate disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
6. Prize/Odds of Winning. The Sweepstakes will award one (1) prize described below to the Official Winner with allowance for one prize guest:
Friday, September 28, 2018 - Aaron Watson Meet & Greet and 25th PBR: Unleash the Beast Winstar World Casino and Resort Invitational at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas
· Premium Seating for the PBR Event (designated by PBR)
· Pre-Event Tour of the Bucking Chutes
· Pre-Event VIP Hospitality Reception
· Post-Event Dirt Access (meet bull riders and get autographs)
· Pre-Concert VIP Meet and Greet with Country Music Legend Aaron Watson
Saturday, September 29, 2018 – Day 1 of the US Round of the 2018 FIA World Rallycross Championship and Ludacris concert at Circuit of the Americas (“COTA”) in Austin, Texas
· Meet and Greet with FIA World Rallycross drivers
· VIP Hospitality for the FIA World Rallycross Championship race
· Meet and Greet with Ludacris and VIP seating for the Ludacris concert
Sunday, September 30, 2018 – Day 2 of the US Round of the 2018 FIA World Rallycross Championship
· VIP Hospitality for the FIA World Rallycross Championship race
Friday, September 28, 2018 & Saturday, September 29, 2018
· Hotel accommodations (one standard room for two persons) at the Fairmont Hotel located at 101 Red River Street, Austin, TX 78701. Room and tax for these two (2) hotel nights only.
· You must present a valid credit card at check-in to cover all incidentals that you and your guest may incur (for example, room service, laundry, movies, mini-bar, gifts, parking, internet, tips, health club services, extra hotel nights) and damages (e.g., smoking in the room, incidents that cause physical damage) since they are not included in the prize.
The total approximate retail value or “ARV” of the prize is $2,098.00. If the actual value is less than the ARV, you not be awarded the difference in cash nor will you receive any additional prize components. All travel and expenses related to use of the prize (including taxis or Uber/Lyft rides in Austin) must be provided by the Official Winner at the Official Winner’s sole cost. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Official Winner for the actual value of the prize received.
No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize or any prize components are permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. The Official Winner is responsible for all (if any) federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, of your enjoyment from your receipt and use of the prize. The prize includes outdoor activities and may be subject to cancellation or postponement, and in such event, the prize will be deemed completely fulfilled and payments or other consideration with be provided to you. If the Official Winner does not use the prize or any prize component as set out in these Official Rules, the prize or prize component is immediately forfeited.
The tickets, passes or credentials issued to the Official Winner and guest to the sporting events and concerts are subject to your compliance, in all respects, to the terms and conditions set forth on the tickets, passes and/or credential and any additional requirements of the Frank Erwin Center and COTA venues.
Your odds of winning is based on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, your acceptance of the prize in the Sweepstakes constitutes your consent for Sponsor to use your name, likeness, image, voice, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, without further payment or consideration or approval.
8. Release. By accepting the prize, you agree to indemnify, International Merchandising Company, The Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (“FIA”), Circuit of the Americas LLC, Christopher Brian Bridges (known professionally as Ludacris), Professional Bull Riders, LLC, Monster Energy Corporation, Manchester Austin LLC DBA c/o Fairmont Austin, PBR members, FIA World Rallycross teams and drivers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, contractors, sponsors, partners, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parents and affiliate companies and each such entities’ officers, directors, members, managers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims or causes of action of any kind (collectively “Losses”) that Released Parties may incur in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of your participation in the Sweepstakes or from your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. No cash or other prizes will be awarded. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or who acts in violation of these Official Rules.
10. Warning. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limited Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in data/cable lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any aspects of the Sweepstakes; (iv) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (iv) any injury or damage to you or to other persons or property which may be caused from your voluntary participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your downloading of any materials related to this Sweepstakes. If for any reason your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes.
12. Disputes. Except where prohibited by law, by entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by binding arbitration under the commercial arbitration rules of JAMS Inc. by a single arbitrator who is a lawyer familiar with sweepstakes law with all such proceedings being confidential; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
13. Entrant’s Personally Identifiable Information. Information collected from entrants is subject to the Privacy Policies found at https://www.worldrxusa.com/ultimate-austin-weekend-privacy.
14. Official Rules and Winners List. Go the Sweepstakes Site to view and print a copy of these Official Rules during the Entry Period. You can also request a printed copy of these Official Rules by sending a letter sized, self-addressed and stamped envelope to Jordan Martindale, International Merchandising Company, LLC, 9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd., Austin, TX 78617. To request a winners list, send a letter sized, self-addressed and stamped envelope to Jordan Martindale, International Merchandising Company, LLC, 9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd., Austin, TX 78617 postmarked no later than October 31, 2018.