WITH SO MANY THINGS TO SEE AND DO
You may have a question or two. See below for some of our more frequently asked queries.
WHAT WHEN, WHERE AND HOW
WHAT IS WORLD RX
Pure action. The FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy is Rallycross is a combination of rallying and circuit racing. It is head-to-head short, sharping racing on mixed surfaces (dirt and asphalt) contained within amphitheatre venues. High profile drivers are equipped with RX Supercars with over 600bhp and the ability to accelerate from 0-60mph in less than two seconds – faster than an F1 car.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY TICKET PRICE?
Your weekend ticket to World RX USA includes the following:
Entry to the World Rallycross of USA
Live music on the Austin 360 Amphitheater main stage
On track displays from (sign up below for more info)
Access to World RX paddock
Access to the Official Fanzone and autograph sessions
Plus more to be announced
IS THERE RV CAMPING AVAILABLE?
The Premium RV area provides the best possible camping experience at COTA with a short walk to the circuit as well as world class facilities.
WHERE DO I PARK?
WHAT ARE THE TIMES OF THE EVENT?
Saturday 29: 8am - 11pm
Sunday 30: 8am - 11pm
HOW DO I GET TO CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS AND WHAT IS THE ADDRESS?
The Circuit's address is 9201 Circuit of the Americas Boulevard, Austin, TX 78617. During events, Circuit of The Americas Box Office is located in the Grand Plaza, near Lot B and Turn 15. Directions and maps can be found at http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/maps.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS?
Tickets can be purchased at www.circuitoftheamericas.com, through TicketMaster.com, at the Circuit's box office, or by contacting a sales representative at 512.301.6600 extension 1.
IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY EVENT?
World RX is for all ages with free access for under 12’s with the purchase of the Adult Bleacher pass.
ARE THERE CASH POINTS ONSITE?
There are cash points around the site but all traders will be also offering card payments.
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
World RX are animal lovers but unfortunately, the pets need to stay at home.
WHAT IF I LOSE OR DAMAGE MY TICKETS?
Please notify the COTA Box Office that your ticket(s) were damaged, lost, stolen, or misplaced. Damaged tickets must be exchanged before new tickets will be reprinted. Go to the Grand Plaza Box Office with your photo ID and confirmation number to retrieve your reprinted tickets. Please get your tickets reprinted in advance to minimize any wait for yourself or other guests.
IS THE SITE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
The majority of the site is accessible by wheelchair, with viewing platforms on the main grandstand and in front of the main music stage.
Circuit of The Americas maintains accessible seating in various sections and at various prices.
WHAT ARE THE PERMITTED/ PROHIBITED ITEMS?
The following items WILL NOT be permitted inside the gates of the Circuit. In addition
to items specifically listed here, other items that may be deemed a potential hindrance
or threat may also be prohibited.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals)
- Bags or parcels larger than 12 x 12 x 20 inches
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, Segways, golf carts or other unauthorized means of transportation
- Coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Outside Food and Beverage (Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed)
- Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Glass or metal containers of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, Frisbees, balloons, projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.)
- Large, golf-type umbrellas
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Tents or canopies
- Video cameras, audio recording devices and tripods; no video recording will be allowed
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray, handcuffs, nightsticks or
- other items
The following items WILL be permitted inside the Circuit gates.
- Umbrellas (small, hand-held style)
- Baby strollers
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal camera equipment (e.g. digital cameras, point-and-click digital or film
- cameras). *There will be no lens restrictions.
- NOTE: All bags, purses, backpacks and persons are subject to screening by security personnel. Fans entering Circuit of The Americas should prepare accordingly. Ticketholders should be aware that there are no provisions for returning banned items to them when such items are left at facility entrances. Patrons are encouraged to leave all banned items at home or in their vehicles before entering. Individuals who deliberately attempt to bring banned items through security checkpoints are subject to removal from the facility. All security measures are subject to change without notice.